is our two-day workshop that will teach you and your sales representatives how to give memorable, organized presentations that will result in more bottom line profits. Sales Presentations
will give participants the skills necessary to prepare for, create, and give a presentation on any subject for any audience. These skills can be utilized by all sales people - technical, non-technical, executive, and entry-level sales representatives. Sales Presentations
provides students with a formula that is absolutely fail proof for improving the delivery and impact of a presentation.
Your sales people will learn how to give exceptional and effective presentations through extensive video tape, one-on-one feedback, lecture, and class participation. The techniques taught in Baker Communication's workshop are those skills that every top producer uses in presentations. After attending the Sales Presentations
seminar, you will see immediate results in your presentations and close more deals in a shorter amount of time. You and your employees will know how and be able to handle difficulties during presentations, and the end result will mean more money in your pocket.
On-Site Presentation Training:
can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice. Objectives
Participants will learn to:
- Manage Question & Answer sessions by using questions in the analysis, objectives, design, delivery and evaluation phases of the presentation design.
- Answer questions succinctly so they don't interrupt the flow of their presentation.
- Deflect personal, hostile or irrelevant questions by answering the question amiably with "see me after."
- Create a list beforehand of what questions they hope no one asks and then prepare to answer them.
- Use the pace, tone, and pitch of their voice to create enthusiasm and interest in the audience.
- Properly use visual aides to support their presentation.
- Use body language and movement that is effective and not distracting to the audience.
- Prepare a presentation using a simple, but highly effective format.
- Capture the audience’s attention within the first 60 seconds of the presentation.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of the training seminar.
| Class Size ||Up to 20 participants |
|Length ||2 days |
|Time ||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM |